Welcome to PiCloud Pages !
PiCloud is a KISS Cloud solution to keep our own files on our own server.
Caution : PiCloud only work on apache2 server because the apache rewrite module is required.
PiCloud features :
- Easy installation (copy ~100ko on your web server)
- Fast and minimalist (KISS effect : more simple, more efficient)
- No database required
- Responsive design for little/medium/large screens
- AES 256 encryption file (server-side)
- SyntaxHighlighter for web developper sources
- Create, Edit and Remove your files/folder with single button
- Drag and drop your files directly from your OS to your picloud interface
- Download zip or tar and extract them into your website directory (eg : 'http://yourdomain.info/picloud/').
- Give read/write rights on /picloud/data/ (you can configure 'data' folder name in config.php)
- Enjoy your PiCloud on 'http://yourdomain.info/picloud/'
Authors and Contributors
PiCloud team would like to thank these people for their indirect help :
- Sebsauvage (shaarli/zerobin code source)
- Le Hollandais volant (responsive design code source)
- script-tutorials.com (drag and drop code source)
- Alex Gorbatchev (SyntaxHighlighter)
Support or Contact
Please use github feed for talking about any contribution or issue. You can also contact me at email@example.com
Provide native clients for auto-synchronizing files.